Back in 2004, Mark and Linda Turner arrived in Bartlesville as interim pastors for a small church of 40 people. As the months wore on, they realized they loved this town, and the church, and believed God was calling them to plant themselves in the community. For the next ten years they served as the pastors of what was then called Life Church, as it grew to 750 in attendance and outgrew the facility on Swan Drive. The church purchased 35 acres off Rice Creek Road and moved into the current facility in 2014. Soon after, Scott and Mary Turner transitioned into the role of co-lead pastors. Under the leadership of the dynamic and dedicated pastoral staff the church has grown to over 1400 in attendance, and continues to thrive. Our 2020 vision is to launch a Pawhuska campus, begin prison ministry and outreaches to minister to small towns in our community without a life-giving church. We look forward to developing the rest of the church property, as we continue to stretch towards our goal for 10% of our city to attend City. The future of City Church is bright!